The bragging rights of our immigrant-founded, woman-run print shop include 45 years of expert craftsmanship, cutting-edge design, best-in-class suppliers, fully integrated production, highly personalized service, and an enviable list of clients and collaborators in arts and design, entertainment and luxury, tech and nonprofit.
Learn more about our amazing clients.
Who We Are
"Print is an act of rebellion in a digital world." — Nicole Katz, CEO
A printer first and foremost, Paper Chase Press is owned and operated by a group of skilled artisans dedicated to delivering the very best craft and service. Offering integrated design, printing, and production -- we partner directly with our discerning customers to deliver superior quality, custom products, and fair pricing, all while building an environmentally-conscious, community-focused business for the modern age.
In today's world of endless digital communication, authentic connections and storytelling are more important than ever. Beautiful printed objects have the power to bring people and creative communities together.
See our mentions in the media
Paper Chase Press believes a beautiful world is one in which people and planet are safe, healthy and creative. We strive to minimize our environmental footprint and maximize positive contributions to our employees and local community.
1. EXCELLENCE IN CRAFTOur skilled team of artisans care deeply about the craft of printing and seek to preserve and enhance the tradition. We honor the heritage of our second-generation family printing business and the legacy of our trade by ensuring excellence in every project we touch.
2. COMMITMENT TO SUSTAINABILITYPaper comes from trees, so we make sure to use only FSC-Certified (Forest Stewardship Council) paper made from mixed sources and responsibly-managed forests. In addition, all our bindery and covers utilize EU REACH-certified fabrics. We also donate generously to the world’s leading advocate for large-scale forest conservation. Finally, we’ve been using eco-friendly, waterless printing technology for all non-offset jobs, eliminating the need for up to 100,000 liters of water and 10,000 liters of alcohol typically used annually by a mid-size printer.
3. COMMUNITY BUILDINGPeople matter to us. We offer our team members competitive benefits, flexible schedules, fair wages, and paid leave. We work with local, LA-based and minority-run vendors and suppliers whenever possible. And we make regular donations and provide pro-bono printing to select charities doing great work in the community.
4. CONTINUOUS EVOLUTIONAs a small business, we monitor evolving trends and regularly evaluate where we can improve. This includes investing in cutting edge tools and human processes, as well as initiatives to champion sustainability throughout our supply chain and business operations.
5. FREEDOM OF EXPRESSIONPrint is expression. Print is activism. Print is the transference of knowledge through time. Print provides a rare occasion to experience creativity that is unadulterated by the digital distractions of our world. We believe in the persistence of print as an art form in our present and future worlds.
Paper Chase Press is proud to work with art, fashion, film and lifestyle brands known for the quality of their work and their abilities to bring their creative visions to life. Since 1976, we've had the pleasure of being the go-to print shop for....
At Paper Chase Press, we’re always looking for new talent!
Check out the roles listed here or follow us on LinkedIn and Instagram to stay current.
You can also send us your resume along with a note about what you’re seeking and why, and we’ll get in touch if there’s a fit!
Visit Us on LinkedIn