Digital Project Manager
May 03, 2018
Printing company seeks Digital Project Manager
Our company is a second generation family run press and bindery that specializes in working with top-tier clients including many galleries, museums, and brands.
We are looking for someone to be the first point of contact between new clients and our company, and to oversee the intake and completion of projects.
The ideal candidate will have familiarity with the Adobe Creative Suite — most importantly, InDesign and Photoshop.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Process website orders
- Create job folder
- Retrieve files for order from FTP, email, client's hard drive, website, etc. If files do not come in, contact client that we are awaiting files.
- Create job ticket / print and prepare physical ticket
- Pre-flight files and look for discrepancies on job ticket
- Prepare files for proofing
- Send PDF proofs to customers; communicate with them about their deadlines
- Coordinate with production regarding delivery dates and priorities
- Make sure production schedule is up to date regarding pre-flight and proofing job statuses
- Answer technical questions and assist in revisions when necessary
- Keep co-workers updated on various job statuses throughout the day
- Assist in answering phone calls and emails, assist clients to prepare new jobs
- Help in packing final jobs ready for shipping, assist in arranging will call orders
- Process sample requests
- Assist with merchandising retail and office space in the front of the shop
Our shop is located in Los Angeles. Candidates must be local.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter, resume, and your salary request.